Four afternoons

 
Although we have a few mom-and-wyatt mornings every week, I have no kid to hang out with four afternoons a week now.  Mid September Wyatt started up cooperative preschool again, this year in the 4/5s class.  So far, it seems to be good for both of us. He looks forward to seeing his friends every day and is usually adequately worn out by 4 p.m. when I pick him up.

I have two afternoons a week to devote to my legal practice, plus one afternoon for myself.  The other coop day is my "work day," which means I'm at preschool too -- helping in the classroom (or like last week, driving to Oxbow Farms for a field trip).

We've settled into a pretty good rhythm of school and a predictable weekday schedule, which now includes a bit of work for me.  Unlike when I began this blog, I am not, strictly-speaking, taking a career intermission any longer.  More about that soon . . .

For now, here are a few pictures from lately -- some of our mornings together and afternoons apart.

Hanging out at Oxbow Farms on our preschool field trip.
Wyatt and his French teacher, Miss Effie.
The Straw Maze at Swansons is fairly empty in the mornings.
Coffee and croissants at a local coffee shop.



Comments

Popular posts