Our soundtrack


I haven't had the bandwidth to post here about much in recent weeks.  I'll get back to this space on a regular basis sometime this fall.  In the meantime, I thought I'd mention how much I am enjoy listening an album that my friend Jill gave me for my birthday.  It's known as "the banjo album" around here.  And we listen to it so much that Wyatt knows the order of the songs -- usually announcing each one before it starts -- and I have caught him singing parts of it. The other day he told me, with a straight face, "hey fighter, you can stay with me." (lyrics from one of the songs)  Perhaps that's a sign that we listen to it too much.

If you haven't heard the talented duo of Steve Martin and Edie Brickell then check out Love Has Come for You.  I would suggest you run out and buy it, but if you wait you just might get it from me for the holidays.  Thanks, Jill!


Comments

  1. Great recommendation!!! Oliver likes the boy on the train song. I am still wrapping my mind around Steve Martin and Edie Brickell as the artists:-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a note.

Popular posts